Crathie Opportunity Holidays
Our four charming granite holiday cottages are located in Royal Deeside in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. We provide disabled friendly holiday accommodation with access for all and although this is our main objective, we are happy to welcome guests who do not require these special facilities and are looking for a self-catering base to explore this wonderful part of Scotland.
Clunie Cottage, Gairn Cottage, Gelder Cottage & Girnock Cottage
The cottages have been named after four beautiful Scottish Glens close to Crathie.
Each cottage comprises of :-
• Open plan living / dining area with underfloor heating throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, induction hob, oven and microwave
• Wet-room shower area
• TV in main bedroom
• Free Wi-fi internet access
Other facilities available for our guests include:
- Fully equipped laundry room with washers/dryers/ironing facilities
- Communal garden room with a wide range of books, DVDs, and games to borrow.
- Children’s play area with swings, see-saw, slide, and walkway in the trees.
- Riverside patio with barbecue facilities
- Rustic log cabin for relaxing, and with lots of information about the local area.
- Recycling facilities for glass, plastics, and paper
- Private parking